Hablemosdetodo , LLC (herein referred to as “Hablemosdetodo “) collects and stores personal information, including the full name, company name (if applicable), billing address, credit card number and expiration date, email address, and source IP address for all customers. In some cases, photographic proof of identity and credit card credentials may be required prior to customer account activation. Inquiries regarding the collection and use of personal information may be made via email to privacy@Hablemosdetodo.com, or via postal mail or facsimile using contact information found on our About Us page.
Security and Data Integrity
Third Party Disclosure
Hablemosdetodo transfers personal information to third parties under the following normal business procedures:
- Hablemosdetodo discloses the full name, billing address, and credit card account information of its customers to a third party merchant processing provider for billing purposes. Hablemosdetodo does not disclose customer information to other third parties except where required under applicable state and federal laws for purposes of investigation of criminal complaints, or where required by court order.
- Hablemosdetodo discloses the billing address, network IP address, and a partial credit card number (for issuing bank identification purposes) of customers to a third party as part of the sign-up process for fraud detection purposes.
Customers have access to account-specific personal information stored about them via Hablemosdetodo ‘s web-based interface for account management. Customers may update their information at any time. Customers who cancel their account may request that their personal information be deleted from Hablemosdetodo ‘s databases, with the exception of:
- network access logs, which may be stored for any duration of time at Hablemosdetodo ‘s discretion,
- cases where financially fraudulent or otherwise illegal activity is deemed to have occurred (as determined by Hablemosdetodo management or law enforcement officials), in which case personal information may be retained indefinitely for purposes of ongoing investigation and prevention of fraud recurrence, or
- cases where a customer’s violation of the Hablemosdetodo Terms of Service has resulted in cancellation of the customer’s account (as defined by revocation of the customer’s permission to utilize Hablemosdetodo ‘s services), in which case personal information may be retained indefinitely for purposes of prevention of further use of Hablemosdetodo ‘s services in the future by the offending individual.
We collect anonymous usage information on visitors to our site through use of Google Analytics. This service may employ third party tracking cookies to gather anonymous browser, operating system, geographic, and web site navigation information. Use of our Hablemosdetodo Manager interface requires the acceptance of cookies for login session management purposes.
Customers bear sole responsibility for maintaining the security of virtual private server (VPS) environments maintained under their accounts. Customers are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with any and all applicable privacy guidelines and regulations for all jurisdictions in which they may operate with respect to appropriate practices for the collection, storage, and dissemination of personal information using their Hablemosdetodo VPS. In no event shall Hablemosdetodo be held liable for a customer’s failure to adopt and/or practice appropriate measures for safeguarding personal information stored within or transmitted through their Hablemosdetodo VPS.
Opt Out Provision
Customers shall have the right to opt out of any use of their personal information which is inconsistent with or beyond the scope of the purposes for which it was initially collected. In the event that, at Hablemosdetodo ‘s discretion, service cannot be continued without customer acceptance of such modifications to the ways in which personal information is collected and/or used, customers who wish to opt out of such collection or use of their personal information will be notified and offered a pro-rated refund of any positive balance on their account with Hablemosdetodo .
Hablemosdetodo complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Hablemosdetodo has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view Hablemosdetodo ‘s certification, please visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor web site.
Hablemosdetodo , LLC has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-EU Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by Hablemosdetodo , LLC, please visit the BBB EU Safe Harbor Dispute Resolution Program for more information and to file a complaint.
Please direct compliance inquiries to privacy@Hablemosdetodo .com. Third parties which may be contacted with compliance inquiries included the following: